Introducing the new JT SplatMaster Z18 0.50Cal – Mag Fed – Mag Fed for 1st gen players. JT’s popular and often imitated Splatmaster is further refined and improved to make a low impact even more fun for the novice youth player. Still super lightweight but with easier pump action for an improved low-impact experience.
JT is committed to growing the sport at the grassroots with quality low-impact paintball products that increase the fun factor among youth players. Look for the new Splatmaster and more 1st experience products for 2020!
- Loader Fed
- Shoots up to 100 feet
- Marksman accuracy up to 50 feet
- Magazine Capacity = 25 rounds of 50cal paintballs
- Loader Capacity = 200 rounds of 50cal paintballs
- Spring Action Firing
- No batteries or CO2 needed
All the basic information is laid out here to get you in the game. Find out why JT SplatMaster is THE game for you and your friends to play. Fun, safe, and accurate – Splat Marks the Spot!
Simply put, JT SplatMaster is a sporting goods product that shoots colour-filled round Ammo resulting in a Splat. The Ammo is 100% biodegradable, non-toxic, resists stains, and easily washes away with water. JT SplatMasters are spring-loaded and shoot at a velocity of 110-140 feet per second. At this speed, you can see the Ammo in the air before you see the satisfaction of your Splat.
In the videos you will learn:
- What it feels like to be hit by SplatMaster Ammo. We ask a ten-year-old how it feels after being hit by SplatMaster from close range. See for yourself what he thinks and you can gauge for yourself whether it hurts or not
- How to clean up after the game. Not only is JT SplatMaster fun for the entire family, but it’s EASY to clean up! When you are done playing, simply grab the backyard hose and rinse off the Splats. The non-toxic, 100% biodegradable formula won’t damage the environment and is produced with green technology to reduce the global footprint of production.
- How to store your ammo.How to put safety first! You can enjoy hours of fun as long as you follow a few simple rules. How to put safety first! You can enjoy hours of fun as long as you follow a few simple rules.
Safety of the JT SplatMaster Z18 0.50Cal – Mag Fed:
Understanding and practising guidelines and rules for handling products and engaging in gameplay will keep everyone safe and happy. Take the time to read and understand all cautions, warnings, and operating manuals before using any JT SplatMaster gear or accessory.
- Following a few simple safety guidelines will keep you and everyone around you safe. Have fun AND always keep safety top of mind.
- JT SplatMaster is NOT a toy, and safety MUST always be used whenever handling the product. JT SplatMaster is intended for ages 9+, and kids under 18 require adult or parental supervision, especially in the beginning when your SplatMasters are learning the basics of safety and safe shooting.
- To become an elite SplatMaster, you need to master target shooting and running obstacles. Run smoothly through the obstacles, set your position, bring your SplatMaster to eye level, keep both eyes open, and look down the sight – Splat Marks the Spot!
- Playing combat against your friends is fun – we know it, and you know it. There is nothing like making that perfect shot and getting your opponent out! But, before you take it to the field, make sure you and all those around you are following a few basic safety rules.
- You can enjoy hours of fun as long as you follow a few simple rules.
- You should ALWAYS wear a Goggle when handling or playing JT SplatMaster. This includes any person within range of the shooting area. When playing combat, full face/ear protection with the addition of JT Optix Upgrade is required for player vs. player play and any person within range.
View our Paintball Markers here