Byrna SD Ready Kit Grey / Tungsten – The ultimate less-lethal defense kit. The BYRNA SD (Self Defense) is the successor of the BYRNA HD. It has been re-engineered for optimal performance. Powered by CO2, the BYRNA SD shoots .68 caliber kinetic and/or chemical irritant projectiles that can disable a threat from up to 20 meters away. It is an incredibly powerful less-lethal self-defense weapon.
The BYRNA SD is not classified as a firearm and therefore does not require a permit or background check to own.
Confidence and control are what the Byrna HD Ready Kit Grey is all about! Not all situations require lethal force. That’s where the Byrna fits in. The Byrna HD Ready Kit Desert Grey is a powerful, extremely effective CO2-powered personal security device.
Therefore, Byrna HD is the only self-defense weapon that delivers a payload (68 caliber irritant rounds) of Chemical Irritant (OC, CS, PAVA) projectiles, Inert projectiles, and Kinetic projectiles. Above all, you require no firearm license to purchase or carry, there are no waiting periods, no background checks, or waiting periods required to purchase and own the Byrna HD.
In conclusion, it is ideal for the safety and security of yourself, your home, and those you care about. Certainly, the no-recoil, easy-to-use, lightweight design of the Byrna HD makes it easy to learn and fun to shoot, and one of the best self-defense products for men and women of all ages and abilities.
What`s in the Box:
- Our Byrna SD Kinetic Kit comes in a protective, zippered carrying case with everything you need to get started
- 1 x Byrna SD Launcher
- 2 x 5-Round Magazines
- 1 x 5-Round Tube of Solid Kinetic Projectiles
- 1 x 5-Round Tube of Eco-Kinetic Projectiles
- 2 x 8g CO2 Cartridges
- 1 x 5-Round Tube of chemical irritant BYRNA MAX projectiles
- 1 x #byrnanation Medallion
Technical Data of the Byrna SD Ready Kit Grey / Tungsten:
- Accessibility No License required, No background checks, No waiting periods
- Effectiveness Non-Lethal, Accurate, Powerful, Reliable, Easy to Use, Point & Shoot, and No Recoil.
- Customizations 7 Colours, Easy to Customise, Customisable sight, Accessory Ready
- Form Factor Looks and feels like a concealable handgun, allowing its owner to de-escalate a situation simply with its presentation.
- Effects include Uncontrollable tearing, involuntary closing of the eyes, burning, and redness of the eyes and exposed skin, coughing, gagging and shortness of breath, loss of motor skills or
- muscle coordination.
- Colour Grey
Chemical Irritant and Training Ammo for the Byrna SD Ready Kit Grey / Tungsten:
- Upon impact, Chemical Irritant projectiles explode creating a cloud of pepper and tear gas. As a result, exposure will induce temporary blindness, respiratory distress, and a burning sensation on any exposed skin. This reaction lasts between 5 minutes and 1 hour, giving you and your family ample time to get out of harm’s way. The three variants are OC (Oleoresin Capsaicin) – Pepper Spray, CS (2-chlorobenzalmalononitrile) – Tear Gas, and PAVA (Pelargonic Acid Vanillylamide) – Synthetic Pepper Spray.
CO2 Cap Removal Tool:
- The only tool you’ll ever need. We’ve made it easy to remove and install CO2 cartridges by integrating a CO2 cap removal tool at the bottom of our magazine. You’ll never have to worry about losing or fumbling for tools.
Designed for Lefties and Righties:
- Ambidextrous safety. Instant access, comfort, and control over the SAFE mode and FIRE mode no matter what hand you use your launcher with, whether shooting with your non-dominant hand or should your dominant hand become injured or unable to pull the trigger
- Up to 300 feet per second average projectile speed
- Ergonomic honeycomb grip for better control in all conditions
- Improved sights for faster target acquisition
- Straight trigger with a 6.5 lb. trigger pull weight on the second shot and smoother press
- Ambidextrous safe/fire switch that allows for easy toggling for both left-handed and right-handed individuals
View all our Byrna Markers here