Hatsan Air Rifle Vortex Gas Piston Type 3 will give you more stable performance and increase the lifespan of your airgun. It can be used to replace the regular spring piston. This version is more powerful than regular Type 3.
Hatsan Vortex Gas Piston Type 3 HP (High Power) can be used to replace the regular spring piston on Hatsan air rifles. It will give you a more stable performance and increase the lifespan of your airgun. This version is more powerful than regular Type 3.
With this model, you can expect more manageable recoil and much less noise. This means you can shoot more smoothly and comfortably.
It utilizes regular air instead of any type of gas and produces more consistent power between consecutive shots. Air rifles powered by gas pistons can also stay cocked for long periods of time without any internal damage or spring stress.
Type 3 HP is designed for Hatsan Striker 1000 and Hatsan Striker Edge air rifles.
- a Vortex Gas Piston Type 3 HP
Hatsan Air Rifle Vortex Gas Piston Type 3 – Benefits of Gas Piston Airguns:
- Gas piston-powered airguns can remain cocked for long periods of time without causing any spring stress or damage to the gun.
- Gas piston-powered airguns produce more steady and consistent power between consecutive shots versus spring-powered airguns.
- action cycle in less time than spring-powered models making for a more comfortable and confident shooting experience.
- Gas piston-powered airguns’ life cycle is significantly greater than their spring action counterparts. There is no risk of spring fatigue or spring breakage. Fewer moving parts result in a much
- more efficient and reliable operating system.
- Gas piston-powered airguns provide higher, consistent velocities over their lifetime when compared to spring action models. Springs get weaker over time causing decreases in velocity.
- Gas piston-powered airguns provide a much smoother and quieter shooting experience than their spring action counterparts. With gas-powered models, the cocking action is much smoother.
- Also, spring grinding noises are eliminated during the cocking and firing sequence
- Gas Piston powered airguns eliminate most of the vibration caused by the oscillation of the heavy springs used in spring-powered airguns. Gas Piston models oscillate much less and finish the
View all our PCP Products here